Kerrville Texas 1st Friday WineShare
Why go to 1st Friday WineShare?
- To meet new or different wines.
- To meet new or different people.
- To meet new or different places of business or art.
- First Friday of each month (easy to schedule!).
- From 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hosts should plan to arrive early and stay late.
- Please bring no more than one bottle per every two people. Singles may feel free to bring a bottle every other month. (We don’t want to drink too much.)
- Try to find the themed bottle of the month (if you can’t, just default to your favorite).
- Finger foods are always welcome.
- Bring your own wine glass – this could be a conversation starter itself.
Questions? Ask Gary & Peggy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (830) 200-1483
For 1st Friday WineShare photos and more events in Kerrville, Texas see WWW.StorkOptions.net
2014 Schedule Locations and Wines for the month:
January 3rd: Peterson Ambulatory Center
Wine theme: Holiday Bubbles
February 7th:Museum of Western Art
Wine theme: Romantic Reds
March 7th River's Edge Gallery~Framing~Printing , 832 Water Street, Kerrville, TX 78028
Wine theme: "Artistic Labels" Wine with a kewl label.
April 4th:Riverside Nature Center, 150 Francisco Lemos Street Kerrville, TX 78028 Office: 830-257-4837
Wine theme:Natural or organic wines.
(vote for Gary Stork, City Council, Kerrville, May 10th)
May 2nd Garden’s at the Ridge
Wine theme: Texas Wines
June 6th: Ronnie Bock's Kerrville RV & Taylor Properties
Wine theme: American Made
September 5th: Symphony of the Hills